PHP Classes

This wont work for long

Recommend this page to a friend!

Google position for provided keywords  >  All threads  >  This wont work for long  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:This wont work for long
Summary:I used to have a script to do this
Author:martin barker
Date:2011-02-15 08:23:22
Update:2012-03-15 14:43:33

1. This wont work for long   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of martin barker martin barker - 2011-02-15 08:23:22
I used to have a script that did this,

All it did in the end was have my ip blacklisted from google dont use this for any prolonged period of time it will just endup harming your server and sites on that server.

google blocked me within 1 week of my using a script to see where my site scored on google for certain keywords.

2. Re: This wont work for long   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of martin barker martin barker - 2011-02-15 08:31:44 - In reply to message 1 from martin barker
Just another note don't run it from your local computer if you are in a company that has a fixed IP I don't thing your employer would be to happy at you blacklisting the company from google

3. Re: This wont work for long   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of sago admin sago admin - 2011-02-15 21:39:52 - In reply to message 1 from martin barker
scrapping google is against TOS, the only way to make it work properly is adding a proxy mask and a dynamic IP with a single IP per keyboard search. This is the only way to avoid getting banned for screen scraping hehe..

Here is how i implemented it with proxy but just to get page rank, serp rank with proxy will come up later on.

hsesoftware.net/pagerank.php

as soon as i get it working Ill post the source code for donwload.

4. Re: This wont work for long   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Benjamin S. Dajao Benjamin S. Dajao - 2012-03-15 14:43:33 - In reply to message 3 from sago admin
hello...are you able to fix it?